View Additional Information for Global Express XRS
2006 Bombardier Global Express XRS
- Six color Display Units (DU-870)
- 2 Primary Flight Displays (PFD), 2 Multifunction Displays (MFD), 1 EICAS and 1 System Synoptic Display:
- Three IC-800 Integrated Avionics Computers (IAC), each responsible for the following functions: I/O processor, ASCB controller, Electronic Display System EDS, Flight Management Computer, Autothrottle control, Flight Guidance Computer FGC.
- Triple long-range navigation sources: Dual integrated NZ-2000 Flight Management System with CDU-820s, One DL-900 data loader, One Lasertrack Navigation Data Unit (NDU).
- Triple LASERREF IV Inertial Reference System (IRS)
- Triple Primus II Nav/Com system with 25 KHz or 8.33 KHz channel spacing
- Triple AZ-840 Micro Air Data Computers (MADC)
- Dual Automatic Flight control System (AFCS)
- Artex ELT 110-406 System with Nav Interface
- Second Global Positioning System (GPS) (Honeywell GPS550)
- Thales Integrated Electronic Standby Instrument (IESI)
- 3rd VHF Communication System
- Central aircraft Info Maintenance System (CAIMS)
- Airborne Data Link System (ADLS) – (ACARS)
- EICAS System
- Primus 880 weather radar with dual Weather Radar Controllers Location
- Dual full flight regime autothrottle
- TCAS 2000 Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System with change 7 software upgrade
- Dual Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Central Aircraft Information and Maintenance System (CAIMS)
- Other Honeywell Systems: Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) , Flight Data Recorder (FDR) [57 parameters Part 91 only for S/N 9119 and subsequent] Solid State Cockpit Voice Recorder (SSCVR) 4 channel recording with 2-hour duration.
- Collins Systems: Dual ALT-4000 radio altimeter systems Dual HF-9000 High Frequency (HF) communications system
- Coltech System: Coltech CSD-714 Selective Calling System (SELCAL)
- Other Avionics Systems: Thales/Sextant HUD, Bombardier BEVS Teledyne TL 806-1A Airborne Data Link System (ADLS) with weather graphics capability, Emergency Location
Securaplane security system detects any intrusion on the interior or exterior of the aircraft
- It monitors as many as 64 intrusion points via motion & close proximity detectors.
- Any intrusion may be recorded for later review.
- Power communication unit provides 7 to 10 days run time. A solar panel option is provided.
External Camera system is integrated with the aircraft security system and provides live outside views for display on the cabin monitors when enabled in the cockpit. The following cameras are incorporated into this system:
A CAM-14 Camera unit consisting of
- Four video color cameras located on the lower fuselage to provide forward, aft, right & left views.
- Quad view functionality for up to 360 degrees.
- Four directions, including color camera for left/right 116 degree view and color camera for the forward / aft 31 degree view.
A CMZ-01 downward-looking camera, located on the belly fairing, provides:
- State-of-the-art color zoom up to 72x zoom (18x optional + 4x digital).
- Automatic / manual focus control.
- Freeze frame.
- Low-light operation.
- Digital signal processing.
- Wide 48-degree field of view.
- Zooms in full digital telephoto mode to less than one degree.
ACMX-01 vertical fin single high-resolution color camera, which provides 88 degrees field of view.
ACMZ-03 glare shield camera.
Price - make offer
- Type: 2006 Bombardier Global Express XRS
- Registration: M-GYQM
- Year Manufactured: 2006
- Airframe Time: 1472 Hours as of November, 2011
- Airframe Cycles: ; 657 Landings
Back to top